Monday 16 October 2017

Krafting Clearly, It's a Challenge

G'Day All

Dropping in today to share my page for the Kraft+ challenge this month.
- I can see clearly. That is - Use something clear on your page.
I went with a beautiful Hambly Screen Print transparency.
Hambly is unfortunately no longer with us but I know a place
where you can still get your hands on some. I love these!

I cut out a matching oval from my kraft card background, stuck my Hambly on top,
then stapled my oval photo on it, so my picture has a clear frame around it, cool eh?!


The alpha title is transparent too, albeit with a tinge of grey.
I have been a bit liberal with my spray inks so it might be a little
hard to see the kraft cardstock, but I assure you it is there.

I like this page, the background evokes the spirit of the night,
and I love how the mist has given the white pen an ombre effect, happy accident.

Thanks for coming by,
'Til next time,

4 comments:

  1. OH Peg...I love, love, love this! That background, that Hambly (I loved it too, especially the white), the way you've framed the photo...it's simply brilliant! Thanks for joining us this month over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this looks amazing, the background looks like the night skies and fabulous frame around your photo.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nailed it again my friend. An awe inspiring piece of Art. Gotta love happy accidents!! :) Love it Peg. Thanks for playing along and sharing it with us all at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers! This is a knockout, celestial, inspirational page. Thank you for joining us Kraft+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.