Sunday 24 September 2017

ITAC Challenge

Howdy Folks!
Art time, are you getting any?

I have been playing along with the ITAC challenges which ends today.
In my last post I shared my first one, today I completed the last one, just in time.

Here they are in order, I'm quite pleased how they turned out.
All done on 11" x 14" canvas board.

1 - Europe

 2 - Asia

3 - Oceania

4 - Africa

5 - The Americas

6 - The World


Now to get into some scrapping, I have a mini album I'm doing as a Design Team project, full of art retreat pics.... FUN!!

Hope you are getting some downtime to create.
Til next time,
thanks for coming by,

1 comment:

  1. I really love seeing them all together. You create magic on every board.. congratulations. I only completed 2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.