Tuesday 22 August 2017

Mixed Media Europe

Hiya Arty Peeps!

Ok, so there's this new company about called AALL & Create that is running a creative competition known as ITAC 17. The first challenge is all about Europe.

I made a mixed media piece on canvas board, 11" x 14".
I dream of one day being free to traipse around Europe at my leisure and soak up all that it has to offer. I also dream of winning lotto to help me achieve this (don't we all!)


I used a photograph from a plane window as a kicking off point, it's now hardly visible. Book pages, corrugated cardboard, washi tapes, and a serviette were the base. Then I added colour with acrylic paints and inks. Stamps and stencils with ink and pens, and finished off with a black paint edge.

I might have another go at this challenge, it has piqued my interest.

Thanks for coming by

2 comments:

  1. What a great background! Love all of the amazing elements you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.