Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy New Year!

Hi There Arty Peeps!
Welcome to 2018, and a whole new year to get creative.

Sharing today, a junk journal made when I was teaching with Lisa at the amazing and super-fun Scrapping Clearly Gundy Scraptacular back in November last year.
This little album was one of Lisa's classes. 


The cover is a piece of cardstock given a leatherette finish.
I have coloured it up with Dylusions ink sprays over BoBunny glitter paste.

This is the first page


I posted the rest of the pages over here on the Scrapping Clearly blog.
Head on over and check them out.
This was such a fun project, full of fantastic memories of Gundagai,
and hanging out with one of my absolute favourite peeps.
Image result for heart gif

On Saturday night, the night of the full moon which required
photos with Dad, Dave, Mum, and Mabel


We went for a night time stroll up the mainy


and sat on the shop stoop while Jason took our picture


It was a great weekend hanging out with Kylie too


Definitely, an experience to be repeated!

So here's hoping 2018 is a good one,
thanks for coming by,
stay arty,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.