Sunday 13 July 2014

It's been a Challenge! - D-lish #1

Please excuse me for binge posting.
I decided to play along with the D-lish 5th Birthday Bonanza Cybercrop which ends tomorrow at midnight.
It's been a tough challenge, doing 8 pages in a week during school holidays, the worst part is trying to get computer time to upload all the pics. Wrestling the kids away from their games only to abandon them without company, I find that difficult so I spend daytime with them, scrap at night and the pages don't make it onto the 'puter until the last minute.  But here we are and I have managed to do all 8 pages and some. I will be posting each separately for ease of linkage, hence the apology at the start :-)
Here is the first

From this challenge

I used Tarrah's layout as a sketch, also keeping with the neutral colour scheme and chevron pattern.

Thanks for coming by

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love the slightly grungy look of the chevrons in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg I absolutely ADORE your layout! I love that you scrapped yourself and love the texture you have created with the hessian and the papers etc! Gorgeous work as always! Looking forward to seeing you really soon too x Thank you so much for joining in my challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.