Friday 24 January 2014

Grungy Girly

Playing with this sketch from the January Scrap The Girls challenge

Here is my page....

I used Prima papers which I got in a beautiful prize pack from Blitsy
and some other stuff I had lying around.
I didn't have any pics from the actual event,
the girl-child doesn't think of them in the excitement. But I did
take some when she got home covered in mud and I also managed to acquire
the metal key that she found in the mud at the event and her ticket, so all up
it is a page full of memories for her.

Thanks for dropping by

7 comments:

  1. OOO striking, bold, masculine, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this grungy page - the memorabilia adds a special touch! Thanks for joining in at STG this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous, very trendy, great photos to remember the time by.. and thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls too Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and gorgeous! Love the photo's and the little pocket at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Love the memories in this page! And cool interpretation of my Sketch! Hope you will join us again at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout Peg! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.