Friday 4 April 2014

Not my colour, but.....

It's FRIDAY!!!!
Yay!
I'm pencilling in some me time to get messy today but before I do I just wanted to share my page for the Gauche Alchemy blog last month.
Purple is not a go-to colour for me so I was pleasantly
surprised at how well this worked. 

I spread some clear crackle on my background first and then went to town with Tattered Angels purple and Maya Rd green mists. Combined with the cool doodads from a Gauche Alchemy Purple People Eater mixed media color kit and some flower punchinella it came together really well.
You can see some more detail here in the close-ups.

Thanks for dropping by
Hope you have a crafty weekend



4 comments:

  1. This is flippin cool! Josh ran over to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that looks AMAZING Peg! love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Peg. So striking. Love the colours together and the awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant layout Peg...love the background details and the photo is awesome...Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.