Tuesday 24 September 2013

A 'thank-you' scrap

I have met Peta a few times at various retreats,
she brings along the best products and most well-stocked shop
I've ever seen on the road!
So much so that I have increased my mandatory spending budget for getaways.
Awesomely you can also shop with her online here, and
keep up with what she's got going on here.

So I had a go at 2 of the 3 challenges up at
Scrapbooking from Scratch this month just to say
thanks for being fabulous!

First up is the sketch by Anita

Patterned papers, die-cut tags, flowers and buttons from Graphic 45.
Glitz Designs woodgrain alpha stickers, Crate Paper wood grain paper,
Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon, Dymo, twine, Bazzill white cardstock
and a wet tea bag.

and secondly Donna's colour challenge

The sweet layered banner flags are from Charm's Creations.
Background done with bubble wrap and Tattered Angels Chalkboard mists,
Glitz Designs patterned papers, Chic Tags,
and cardstock & alpha stickers from Crate Paper.

It's school holidays here for the next 2 weeks so 
I'm hoping to get in some more play time :-)

Thanks so much for dropping by,
Hope your world is being wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. wow Peg! they are both gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SFS!
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, just fabulous! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are stunning Peg! LOVE that you've used my banners too! Hope you can join in on MY challenge though ;) xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous Peg..thanks for joining us at SFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg - Fantastic job, they look awesome!!! Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.