Monday 30 January 2012

This One's a Winner!

The gorgeously talented and funny Tiff Sawyer of Scrap Sanity has started a new challenge blog and put together the most amazing scrapbooking design team (see side bar for blog links). It's a simple challenge, every month you just have to email her your favourite creation, then everyone who entered can vote and there are prizes up for grabs...Too easy right!
I'm really proud to say that I'm on her DT, here's my first page for This One's a Winner
Now hop on over and check out the rest of the Design Team creations, you are sure to be wowed!


2 comments:

  1. Peg, this is AMAZING! I love the bright colors and all of that glorious inking and misting. Beautifully and artfully done. Not to mention, she's a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Peg and congrats on being on the Scrap Sanity Challenge DT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.