Monday 4 June 2018

Online Charity Art Auction - My Piece

Hello Arty Peeps!

Just wanted to let you know about an online Art Auction to raise funds for Ronald McDonald House, Tamworth. They do such worthy work for regional families and can use every penny they can get.
It's being run by the organisers of the Uralla Retreat, Sam Skinner & Katie Frost.

There are lots of different items including this piece from me.
It's approximately A4 size and will fit the cover of a large Ranger Art Journal,
or could be easily framed for your art room.


I made this with stencils from Kinder Kreations, Archival Inks from Ranger, and a variety of stamps from Prima, Cocoa Vanilla Studios, and Kaisercraft.

We'd be super pleased if you checked it out, the auction runs through to June 10th, 5pm Sydney (Australia) time.

Happy bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.