Monday 16 January 2017

Scrapping Boys

Hi All
Welcome again.
Playing along with Scrap The Boys January challenge today.
The brief is to use numbers on you page.
Here's what I did.

I started off with a TCW numbers stencil and some light inkpads but it got kind of buried under the patterned paper and my bootprint stencil. So, when I had finished embellishing with the gorgeous Kinder Kreations chippy stars and 'Epic' word, I added some more numbers using a Tim Holtz layering stencil with some black ink.

Thanks for coming by
Hope January is treating you well.


5 comments:

  1. This is very cool, love it! Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant take on the challenge Peg. love that boot print stamp and the numbered background. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome and masculine page! Love the inky foot prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Peg....that layout is awesome !! I love the background....and your design !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg, your layouts are always the bomb. This is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Boys! xx AJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.