Wednesday 12 November 2014

Gauche Alchemy November Challenge

It is all gold and glittery and inspired by Gustav Klimt.
This is the page I did


Gold is very popular right now in the Scrapbooking industry so there is an amazing array of products that would suit this challenge. I have used some Prima sparklets, Martha Stewart gold leaves, Heidi Swapp glitter frames (which I cut up), Viva Decor Inka Gold through a stencil, Twinkling H2Os, gold mesh, and anything that wasn't coloured I painted gold.
There are some close-ups and details on the Gauche Alchemy blog where you can also see the amazing projects done by the other creatives.

This is the mood board for November.
How gorgeous is this!


Hope you play along and share your work with us.
Thanks for dropping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.