Monday 19 November 2012

Reminiscent Issues Hop

Welcome to the Reminisce - Paper Issues Hop

Reminisce is sponsoring the new theme at Paper Issues
with this lovely Christmas pack of goodies for the prize (x2!).
(Find the details and other Hop stops below)


I got one to play with and have done 2 layouts and 2 Christmas tags
with plenty left over to make another half dozen tags I'm sure!






So..... Link up a Happy Holidays project here
('follow' the blog and leave a comment saying
you 'Like' PI & Reminisce while you're there)
Like PI on FB here
Like Reminisce on FB here
If you wanna shop with 20% off use 'PEGGLES' code here

And leave some love for the talent :-)
Peg (that's me)

Happy Holiday Hopping
Thanks so much for dropping by :-)

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you did a great job Peg..just love the doodling in the 'family tradition' layout Gx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts & cute tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I loved the Dear Santa layout, great journaling!! And was that a twisted tinsel banner? Got to look again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your layouts and tags! What a cool idea to have Dex tell Santa he is too old now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous layouts! I especially love the banners on each one! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, but I really love the first layout, what a great lot of journalling, made me smile, the photo is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creations are fantastic - love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what amazing projects - love the gold embossing on the background of your LO!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lo's put a smile on my face. That photo is priceless, and I love the festive touch added by the gold! Gorgeous projects! You did so well with the Reminisce kit! Your tags are adorable,too- I loved all the little bits and pieces on the sticker sheets. They will be put to good use in my mini! :-D TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such amazing pages and tags. The first is such a fab guy Christmas page!! and I love the design on the second - the way your adorable banner follows the curve of your paper and your journaling around in your own hand!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab work!!! I love the tinsel twisted around the banner like that... such a striking layout hey! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.