Saturday 15 May 2010

SIA 2010

SIA was a blast, this year I was lucky to be able to attend a class with Wendy Senger of 'Tattered Angels' fame and have a play with one of my favourite products! I also got to meet the lovely Tiff Sawyer irl :-)

This was me on the AED booth with Alison and Jen, dressing up for a bit of fun, inspired by the glorious new range 'Eastern Elements'.This range is soo yummy. Full of AED's signature foil, and such pretty patterns, it lends itself so well to cards as you can see from this little selection done by a few of the other DT girls. The stamps are AED too and have been used with the new 'Sparkle n Soft' glittery flocking powder, adhered with the amazing hot-set powder which means no shedding! Alison also has new 2 speed heat guns, in pink! *squeal*
So I had the loveliest time playing with product at the make & take table, teaching a class for some interested and fun ladies, and generally hanging out and seeing what's new.Thanks Al and Jen *mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.