Monday 1 February 2010

Getting Dirty

Over here. A brand new challenge blog that encourages you to dig deep. It's very therapeutic and is helping me to really flesh out my history/life in my scrapping by telling about the not-so-good stuff too. So here's the page...
I have handwritten four pages of journalling to tell the story, it's a bit personal so I hid it in the envelope. It was very cathartic to scrap this story, I never had any intention of doing so, but I feel good now it's done. Funny though, once it was written I found it really hard to complete the page. Like it was all over, done.
Huge thanks to Pinky over at Dirty Scraps for her fabulous inspiration :-)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page!! Love it, glad it was helpful to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along Peg!!
    Wonderful page you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful LO Peg! Thanks for playing along and sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is gorgeous Peg...I'm glad you were able to get this on paper...kudos to you girl :)
    **muah**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.