Friday 12 September 2008

Scrap your crap

I found this new challenge blog, right up my alley, as I have soo much crap :-)
the challenge was to use up something really old and not so cool anymore...
did these for it...this page was originally planned for OLW but I lost inspiration and didn't get it finished in time. Inspiration came when I became less attached to the whole idea of it being beautiful, used a Karen Foster border sticker and some Creative Memories design lines behind the dymo, those stickers are at least 4 years old.

And this one has some ancient Mrs Grossmans snow stickers, it's amazing how you look at stuff so differently when it's on a page.
Fun.

tfl
Peg x

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts Peg! Thanks for coming to Scrap Your Crap and playing along with, come back soon, we have some great plans coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah what lisa said...you will definitly want to play in the 15th challenge and the 1st for sure ;)

    we are doing something we have NEVER done before..
    and let me say that you took old and made it beautiful...these pages rock my socks!!

    Thanks for playing

    **muah**
    g

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, awesome! i never thought old stuff could look so cool! love the big photo and the journaling is perfect...

    thanks for playing. hope you come back and play again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peg *wave*
    You really did get stuck into some scrappin hey! Wtg, they look pegfabulous as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.