Sunday 22 June 2008

Brissy Weekend

Had a fabulous weekend with the girls in Brissy for the scrapbook expo recently. Lots of retail therapy, scrapping and classes with some of the greats:-)

this was a 'just because' page done one night while watching telly

This one was Loretta Grayson's class, love her stuff as it takes scrapping to the next level, closer to artwork. I will be sewing more freely on layouts from now prolly, great inspiration.

This was a double I did in the Making Memories class with Gail Pierce-Watne but it looks nothing like the page from the class. I was a little uninspired by the sample LO so did my own thing, had to make it fit with the grungy skater-boy photos I had taken to work with :-)

All up, a great long-weekend. Will definitely be going again.


One more share before I sign off for today and go deal with a hungry family. I did this LO for the Scrapping Word Pictures june challenge, my lovely duaghter and her best friend of many years now.

Hope you've had a great weekend wherever you are, thanks for dropping by.
Peg x

3 comments:

  1. Twas a Great time Peg, Next time you and me can share and the snorers can get their single rooms, we have a date to watch Boston legal again to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a talent for this!! i love the layout, the simplicity and the colors. i am impressed you can do all that and still be a mom! good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.