Sunday 23 December 2007

Merry Christmas to all.....

Christmas is hard for me. A time when I remember all the people I would be sending cards to or calling but they are no longer alive. I struggle with the day-to-day festive stuff and go through the motions for the kids but I feel such a sense of loss at this time of year..... so it's hard.

I am trying to take Ngaire's message to heart, (thanks Ngai for the constant reminders of the beauty and blessings in life!) and be more appreciative of what I have right here.

Happy Christmas to all who drop by, I hope it's a warm and loving time for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.