Saturday 27 October 2007

Ahh.... feels so good to scrap again!





I pre-made an A4 album for our trip and scrapped it on the way around so now I can settle in and do big pages with my favourite photos and not feel pressured. It was a great idea (not mine!) and I will definitely be doing that for any further trips we do.

OK, the b&w LO was for the Scrap Therapy 'Scrappin' with the Stars challenge, check it out and join in it's going to be lots of fun and very inspiring.

I also got a lovely box chock full of fantastic new AED Xmas stuff (including chipboard shapes and glitter!) yesterday, so will be playing with that all weekend (the top LO is just a simple start) and we are also Cyber-cropping there tonight.

I might also try to finish the 3rd LO for Nic Howard's "That's Life" challenge at Scrapboxx.
and take a peek at the Scrapapple Weekend Workout

So I am looking forward to being very busy with scrap stuff this weekend, all being well with the family....

Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

  1. Love your page here Peg. Your black and white one for the Therapy comp looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layouts but your 'man' layout stands out. Cool! Looking forward to seeing your finished Tas album too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.