Tuesday 3 July 2007

Scrapboxx CC









Man what a weekend!!
I checked in on the Scrapboxx CC over the weekend, they had 8 challenges, talk about full-on! So with DH away at the coast and DS1 away at Parkes for Rep. Hockey, I packed up a basic stash and moved in to the house commandeering the dining room table for the duration. The kids(x3) were pretty good to me, bed without fuss although later than usual, so I managed to scrap off and on all weekend. I did all 8, surprised even myself. Some were pretty quick (30 mins), had lots of fun, will definitely try to do it again sometime........so these are the results, in no particular order........

1 comment:

  1. What a marathon effort, and lots of fantastic layouts to show for it. You're gonna be needing some more albums!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.