Wednesday 23 May 2018

Uralla Shenanigans

Hellooo Arty peeps!

What a brilliant weekend we had in Uralla.
I love these gals so much!
We arted and laughed, ate, drank, talked, and laughed some more.
A powerful good time was had and lots of not-so-flattering photos captured.


One of the things I created was this work
which will be in the online charity auction, coming soon.
I used new Kinder Kreations stencils with Ranger Archival inks
and at A4 size it will fit the front cover of many art journals,
or could be framed for your creative space.


On Saturday night Lisa kept me company while I took some tripod shots of Uralla main street. Fortunately, there were fewer trucks than the previous night so I got a shot looking south from the middle of the highway.
It's not as clear as I would like but playing with settings in the middle of the road here was much riskier than Gundagai, where I last did this.


I got a nice shot of the Bottom Pub too.


We also stopped for some pics with the autumn leaves on the verandah
at the Top Pub, where we were staying.


 Good fun!

I'm still playing along with my inks and #the 100dayproject,
you can follow my progress on Instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for coming by


2 comments:

  1. That was one seriously fun time.
    Looking forward to the next adventure... in 3 weeks. Yew

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, not only do they make me really happy, but they also give me the opportunity to come and say hello and see what you are doing in blogland. I like that!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.